- from the book by the same name, by Mary Corpening Barber, Sara Corpening, and Lori Lyn Narlock
- 1 cup strong-brewed coffee, room temperature or chilled
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 fresh bananas, frozen and sliced
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-flavored syrup
Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. This serves 2. For a change of pace, substitute vanilla, almond or your favorite flavor for the hazelnut syrup.
- 1-3/4 cups diced fresh kiwi
- 1-1/2 cups lime sherbet
- 1 cup diced fresh honeydew melon.
Process until smooth.
- 1-1/4 cup nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt
- ¾ cup strawberry nectar
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups hulled and quartered fresh strawberries, frozen.
Combine the frozen yogurt, nectar, sour cream, and cream cheese in a blender first, then add the strawberries and blend until smooth.