[Photo credit: St. Peter Herald]
WASECA, Minn. (AP) – An ammonia leak at the Birds Eye Foods plant in Waseca caused employees to evacuate.
Fire Chief Gary Conrath says the source of the leak Wednesday evening was a gasket on some equipment in the compressor room. Employees were later allowed to return to the building after it was ventilated.
Faribault Daily News (http://bit.ly/HmC6r5 ) says no one required medical attention.
Information from: Faribault Daily News, http://www.faribault.com
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)