Fight charges dismissed against Minn. lineman 26 Jun 12

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A disorderly conduct charge has been dismissed against Minnesota defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman.

Hageman’s misdemeanor ticket was dismissed June 7, according to Hennepin County District Court records.

The 21-year-old was arrested May 10 following a fight outside Sally’s Saloon and Eatery. His attorney, Eric Hageman, declined to comment to the Star Tribune  on the dismissal.

Gophers spokesman Garry Bowman said last month that Hageman was breaking up a fight when he was arrested. He said athletic officials were going to handle the matter internally.

 

Hageman starred at Minneapolis Washburn High School as a tight end, but he was converted to the defensive line upon his arrival at Minnesota.