HOUSTON, Minn. (AP) – Two young girls seriously burned in a campfire explosion in southeastern Minnesota last month remain hospitalized.
Four-year-old Chloe Langen has been upgraded from critical to serious condition at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. KTTC-TV reports 5-year-old Annabelle Heyer is in fair condition at University Hospital’s burn center in Madison, Wis.
Houston County sheriff’s officials say an adult poured flammable liquid on a smoldering fire June 29 at Money Creek Haven Campground near Houston. The liquid ignited and caused the container to catch fire and explode.
Information from: KTTC-TV, http://www.kttc.com